Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nashville Today - Can I Hear You?

I’m posting this from Nashville, where I just spent a day with the folks at GSF Media. Greg Fast, the owner/president, was instrumental in my journey to FOF back in 1991.

Greg worked in the Broadcasting area, and facilitated my eventual application for a job in the Programming department. He now has his own company, which creates and syndicates various radio programs and features.

Glenn Williams, Clark Miller and I came out here for some “outside perspectives” about our work. The GSF team we met with had good things to say about Focus Broadcasting. They graciously suggested that in all we do, FOF is “the gold standard.” That was encouraging, and I hope you’re going about your work with an eye toward excellence in all you do. That’s our legacy.

Greg’s team also had some good questions about what we do. They asked about the changing radio landscape, and queried us about “the plan” for the coming months and years, and about the inevitable – “succession.”

If you have any questions about these aspects of FOF Broadcasting, send me an email or note. I’d like to make sure you are at least as much “in the know” as others!

One more thing. Just as we heard a different perspective about what we do from some friends in Nashville, I also hope to hear from you! Let me know what you are thinking about our work, our outreach, our impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home