Thursday, December 29, 2005

Top FOF Broadcasts of 2005

Here's the listing of the top daily broadcasts for 2005, including both new programs and re-airs:

1 What Women Should Know About Men I-III Mrs. Shaunti Feldhahn
2 Sound Advice on Healthy Eating I-III (HC) Mr. David Meinz
3 America's Moral Freefall I-III (HC) Dr. Francis Schaeffer
4 Seeing Life From a New Perspective I-II (HC) Mrs. Chonda Pierce
5 Flying High for the Lord I-II (HC) Mr. Russell O'Quinn
6 Tribute to a Praying Mom (HC) Mr. Ty Nichols and Mrs. Fern Nichols
7 Cherish Your Wife I-II (HC) Dr. Walt Larimore
8 Proper Care of Husbands, The I-II Dr. Laura Schlessinger
9 Adult Children of Alcoholics I-III Panel
10 Amazing Faith: A Tsunami Story I-II Pastor Dayalan Sanders
11 Defusing the Aging Process I-II Dr. Ken Cooper
12 From Jihad to Jesus (HC) Dr. Ergun Caner
13 Nurturing Intimacy in Your Marriage I-II Mr. Joe Beam
14 Creative Ideas for Child Discipline I-II Mrs. Lisa Whelchel
15 Living the Good Life I-II Mr. Chuck Colson
16 Key to Healthy Relationships, The I-II Panel
17 Greatest of These is Love, The I-II (HC) Mrs. Corrie Ten Boom
18 Encouragement for the Single Life (HC) Ms. Cheryl Martin
19 When Love Wins a Heart (HC) Mr. Mike Haley
20 Examining Addictive Behaviors I-II Dr. Arch Hart

Note that (HC) designates a "Hitchcock," which is our internal term for a pre-recorded message. Thanks to Christine for the info. Some interesting stuff here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home